.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jim Iyke set to Marry Jamican Girlfriend

Nollywood Bad Boy, Jim Iyke has confirmed he is getting married to his his Jamaican model fiancé, Keturah Hamilton. The pairs met while he was filming in the US

In a recent interview with a Kenyan tabloid, Jim Iyke says he has been a victim of bad press.
“I am a methodical actor, I don’t’ do half measures. I don’t do it with the interpretation of the director or by the script. I do it because I am full of conviction on the character,”

Jim further said that the public has never got the opportunity to know about his private life and the only thing they know about him were the ones seen in the movies.
In his own word, he said; “Yes, it is true. I have found the woman of my dreams and we are in love in totality. She is the embodiment of all that I have been looking for a tall, pretty, exotic and supremely intelligent woman.”