.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, March 7, 2011

Emma Watson officially takes time off from Brown

As we know Emma didn't go back to Brown this semester and she finally released a statement why... she's just too busy. On her official site she had this to say:

Hi everyone

As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.

I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )

Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support.
Emma xx


So it was a perfectly normal explanation, there's just not enough time in the day. E! online, The Hollywood Reporter and USA Today have already released articles about it. MTV wrote a nice supportive article.