.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Friday, August 8, 2008

What's In Your Bag?

It's not quite Back-To-School, but I'm thinking along the lines of starting to get organized. I was going to show people what I carry in my bike bag (tools, etc.) but realized that it would be more fun if we all did a show and tell together. Anyone who wants to is invited to participate, post to your blog or send in submissions, whatever! Photos, lists, reviews, whatever you think would be fun and useful.

I'd also love to know what bag you use and what you like and don't like about it. If you don't carry a bike bag/any tools I also think that's interesting, so I hope you'll play too and let us know why you prefer to travel light.

Shall we set next Friday (15 August) as Bike Bag Share Day? Tell your friends!

Clarification, your "bike bag" can be your personal bag, but don't feel obliged to share the personal part. By saying "bike bag" I mean only bike-related items you carry regularly, if you carry any at all.