.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A charming group effort

Boston cyclist 3-speed church
I chanced upon this lovely lady and told her about this blog, asking to take her photo. She already knew of the blog (how exciting!) because her friend had been featured on the blog twice already.

This lovely lady then went on to explain to me how she came by her bike. It, and basically everything on it, as well as the maintenance for it, have been gifts through the last few years. That dynohub of hers I was lusting over? That was last year's birthday present from a group of friends. The parts go on like that. She pointed out her light which attaches to the dynohub is modern, and doesn't go as well with the overall 'look' of the bike. I have been looking into these dynohubs, and it seems her friends are very wise, the modern light will save her many headaches and blown lightbulbs.

blue Raleigh Sports 3-speed vintage

I just love that she has streamers.