.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow Storm

I'm stuck in mountains at my friend's. A thunderstorm has come this night and the roads are so full of snow drifts (almost 2 metres high) that no car can get through. I don't have to go to school because there's no way getting to Prague till tomorrow. I'll upload photos as soon as I'll get out of the warm and comfy house :).


And I got an award from the lovely Trishiekoh. Thank you so much!




Accepting this award you must pass it to 10 other bloggers and write 10 things that
make you happy and do at least one today. These are mine:

1. Snow drifts on Mondays

2. Eating chocolate

3. Dancing Thriller

4.Chatting with cute boys

5.Creating funny photos

6.Shopping :)

7.Reading thrilling novels over and over again and still being interested about the end

8.Listening to one song million times over

9.Rating the boys in our school with my best friend

10.Talking to the boy I an in love with at the moment

I pass this award to:

Erika

Mica

The Owl's Closet

Nina

Miss Caitlin

skg

Viva La Fashion

Pixie Dust

and Aubrey