.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nude's Again?


Sometimes I really would like to able to just go mad and create beautiful dresses for women to wear to exclusive party's and on the red carpet! We were never given the opportunity on my degree as it was considered to close to costume or wedding dress design. I will just have to live out my dream through Marchesa's wonderful dresses.

I love her Perfume and I love her clothes so its no surprise that I love her her new collection, its probably because it calls to my inner hippy with the riotous use of floral's and patchwork. The neutrals work just as well if not better though!!
Organic by John Patrick, is a simple collection using recycled plastics to create sharp and simple yet beautifully executed dresses and tailored Pieces.