.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Diane Kruger style

Picture from Lily Sometimes: I read about this movie only the good, it had standing ovations in Cannes, mainly thanks to Ludivine Sagnier (on the left) and Diane Kruger. I really want to see it when it hits Czech theates (if it ever does). But as a right girl I'm always interested in the looks and here I was really surprized how good Diane looks without make-up (they shot the movie without a make-up artist). She's beautiful, obviously, but most stars look absolutely different and far worse than on the red carpet when they don't wear tons of make-up. Bravo, Diane!
Speaking of her, I have to share some photos of her style. She's really one of my favourites. Her red-carpet-style is defined mostly by interesting, sometimes rather complicated mini-dresses. She never fails.
Photos via Google