.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas???

I'm really starting to feel ashamed about myself. I have almost NO Christmas presents for my family and friends. This year I decided to be very creative, which'll be great for my purse and a disaster for everyone who gets something from me. This year we also decided with my mother that we don't want any traditional Christmas wreath on the kitchen table, it only makes the place messy. So we took a simple glass base, put four little candles in different-coloured cups on it and added several shells and snail conkers. It's nothing special, but I like it. I'll upload a photo soon. This is a traditional czech Christmas wreath and I don't like it:
I found an old photo on facebook: it's from a party where I was drunk. A shame for me. But I did not drink any alcohol since this party and I'm not planning to do so for a long time. I want to hold an alcohol-free Christmas party for my friends, which will be a bit difficult for my schoolmates. I can't understand them: they think it's really cool and social to be drunk. So I still don't know whether to do it or not. But I love this photo:
Speaking about Christmas, there's a great Christmas giveaway on Made You Blush.
Go check it!