.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, February 24, 2011

IMAGE - Ireland's 100 Most Inspiring Women

O.K. Picture this. It's Saturday afternoon. I'm finishing a deadling, drinking coffee and basically chilling in my comfies at my laptop. I realise if I don't head up to the corner shop to get some provisions, I'll feel to lazy to move and just order Chinese. Bundled up, I truck on down to the KCR where I grab some provisions and the February issue of IMAGE magazine. Low and behold, my name appears in a feature entitled: Ireland's 100 Most Inspiring Women. How amazing is that? I love it when you have no idea of something and you see it and think 'Wow!' So, thank you IMAGE and 'Wow!' As an avid reader of your magazine, I'm very pleased indeed. May I also add, I am deleriously exicted about the reference to my frame as 'enviably slim'. Given that I am still nursing the post-Christmas mortification of splitting my leather Joanne Hynes dress (with my arse), this is a MAJOR ego boost. I would marry you all if you'd have me (and said burgeoning bum). Thanks again! xxx