.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Name Is Khan Special Screening Exclusive Photo


After a long controversy, the screening of 'My Name Is Khan' takes place in Mumbai. Bollywood Celebrities arrive at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan' at Film City in Mumbai.

Sonam Kapoor arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Rahul Khanna arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Kareena Kapoor arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Sanjay Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan's beautiful wife Suzzanne khan arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Sanjay Kapoor arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Chunky Pandey and Bhavna Pandey with Seema Kapoor arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Actor Arjun Rampal's wife Mehr Jessia arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Writer-director and actor Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Shah Rukh Khan arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Dino Morea arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Shah Rukh Khan's pretty wife Gauri Khan arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Filmmaker Karan Johar arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Surily Goel arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Raveena Tandon arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon's husband Anil Thadani arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Filmmaker Sajid Khan with actor Ritesh Deshmukh arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'

Saif Ali Khan arrives at the special screening of movie 'My Name is Khan'