.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Bay State Bike Week!

It's Bike Week across the country. Who's excited? I'm excited!

There are lots of fun activities in MA, certainly something for everyone. I am having a hard time choosing which I'll attend but my general list is as follows: I know the pancake breakfast at Broadway Bikes is not to be missed - see you there tomorrow. Tomorrow night (while I have class) there will be a film screening that I wish I could attend.

Thursday has the Back Bay breakfast I'll surely stop in for, and then later in the day will be the Cambridge Bicycle Shop open house. A little birdie told me they're going to have Toscanini's so I think I'd better stop in there. I wonder if I can enter my bike for their “Best Commuter Bike Contest”? I finally got a silver rack for the rear (very excited!!!) but it's en route I don't think I'll have a matching set in time. Oh well. There are lots of other things going on there, it looks worth checking out.
UPDATE: the event at Cambridge Bicycle has been postponed due to nasty weather. The rain date will be next Thursday, same time, 6pm-9:30pm. Please help spread the word!


The Swiss Consulate invites you to breakfast on Friday. I already have plans with our local government (Mayor Menino's Bike Week Festival) but if I were coming from anywhere near the Consulate in Cambridge I'd stop by to see the Swiss too.

How about you? What are you doing for bike week?