.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Friday, May 13, 2011

TOWIE's Lydia Bright recreates Jennifer Aniston's sexy nude GQ cover

 
When Jennifer Aniston appeared nude with just a men's tie to protect her modesty in 2008 she caused a sensation and became an instant pin-up.

The former Friends star showed off a new sexier, cheeky side in the provocative shoot which took place just weeks after love rival Angelina Jolie's hurtful comments about 'falling in love' with Brad Pitt on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith (while he was still married to Aniston).
Perhaps with this in mind, The Only Way Is Essex star Lydia Bright has recreated the now infamous pose, showing her now ex-boyfriend James 'Arg' Argent exactly what he's missing.

Lydia, 20, is excited to show off her new size eight figure after losing a stone and jumped at the chance to emulate Aniston, who has also been unlucky in love, in the Closer magazine shoot.
'I’m so excited!' Lydia tells the magazine. 'Jennifer Aniston is amazing and I’m dying to recreate her look.

'I want boobs like hers – you could cover up mine with a piece of dental floss, they’re so small!
She adds: 'Jen should make a cameo in The Only Way Is Essex. She’d probably say: "Oh, God, that’s the girl who is always copying me!"'

Lydia admits being watched by millions of viewers twice a week made her hire a personal trainer.

 
'Seeing yourself on screen makes you think about your body,' she tells Closer.
'I now work out three times a week for an hour at a time and I’ve cut out the rubbish from my diet.
'I feel more confident about my body now but, like any girl, I have my hang-ups. I’ve always had problems getting a flat stomach.
It seems Miss Bright prefers the natural look, shunning the plastic surgery favoured by her co-stars.
'I’d love bigger breasts – I’m a 32B – but I’d never get a boob job as I prefer looking natural,' she insists. 'And I don’t get why people have Botox in their 20s.'
She adds: 'I love being a size 8, but I won’t lose any more weight. Girls look better with curves – just look at Kelly Brook and Beyoncé'
Fans watched as Lydia finally ended her three-year relationship with 'Arg' after weeks of heartbreaking deliberation in a recent episode.
But her ex is already missing her and admitted in an interview this week that he would propose to her if it meant winning her back.





source: (top beautiful girl)