.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hey monday - Candles

the powerlines went out
And I am all alone
But I don't really care at all
not answering my phone



all the games you played, 
the promises you made 
couldn't finish what you started only darkness still remains
lost sight, couldn't see
When it was you and me



blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
I beginning to see the light 
blow the candles out ,looks like a solo tonight
but I think I'll be alright 



been black and blue before
there's no need to explain
I am not the jaded kind playback's such a waste 
you're invisible, invisible to me, 
my wish is coming true erase the memory of your face



lost sight
couldn't see, when it was you and me!
blow the candles out, 
looks like a solo tonight
I beginning to see the light
blow the candles out,
looks like a solo tonight
but I think I'll be alright!



One day
you will wake up
with nothing but "you're sorrys"
and someday
you will get back



everything you gave me!
blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight 
I beginning to see the light
blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight 
but I think I'll be alright.